skip to main content

Parent/Guardian/Student Contact Information Updates

If any of the following apply, please contact the 

Counseling Office by phone or email.


  • Recently moved (changed either physical or mailing address)
  • Recently changed work phone numbers
  • Recently changed home phone or cell phone numbers
  • Acquired a new email address
  • Changed names (married, divorced, etc.)  [NOTE: we will need copies of court documents]
  • Wish to change / update emergency contact information.

Please contact Wendy Rabung at 907.780.1971 or

ADA Compliance Errors 0