How to Update Parent / Guardian / Student Contact Information

Please contact Brenda English at (907)-780-1971 or at to update the following information.

  • A change in physical or mailing address.

  • A change in work phone numbers.

  • A change in home phone or cell phone numbers.

  • Acquired a new email address.

  • Changed names (married, divorced, etc.)

  • Wish to update / change emergency contact imforation