How to Update Parent/Guardian/Student Contact Information
If any of the following apply, please contact the Counseling Office by phone or email.
- Recently moved (changed either physical or mailing address)
- Recently changed work phone numbers
- Recently changed home phone or cell phone numbers
- Acquired a new email address
- Changed names (married, divorced, etc.) [NOTE: we will need copies of court documents]
- Wish to change / update emergency contact information.
Please contact Wendy Rabung at 907.780.1971 or email@example.com